Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is it Time to Move On

I remember working in Corporate America, and feeling that it was time to move on... At first I didn't want to except it. I had been working for this company for over 20 years, and I thought that there was a strong possibility that I would retire from that company. Not only that, but my thoughts were, "What would I do if I left"? I had become so unhappy working in that environment. Working countless hours, not being compensated, underappreciated, and the like! One day I decided to step out on faith, and I chose to believe that there was more out in the world for me. It took many months for me to actually see my opportunities... And what I found was a work from home opportunity that would allow me to be there for my family. My kids were growing up, and they needed me; my husband needed me. I felt that this was the perfect opportunity for me, because it allowed me to earn an income, but still have time for my family. A good job or career is only profitable if it allows time for family, friends, and relaxation. We all need balance!





                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment