Friday, January 6, 2012

Your God Given Ability

Everyone has an ability that God has given them (a gift) that they do very well. Look within, and find that ability, that gift; the thing that is in you that comes out when you are not even trying. It could be a gift of administration, singing, writing, talking, managing finances, etc. Whatever that ability is, that may be the direction that you need to search in. Don't be afraid to acknowledge that maybe where you are right now, is not the place where you should be. Many times we choose to move into jobs and positions that don't line up with our natural talents and abilities; and when we fail we become disappointed.
At one point or another there comes a time when we have to assess what is important to us and how we spend our time... You have to ask yourself some hard questions "Is how I'm spending my time benefiting me and my family? Is what I'm doing of any value? Am I happy; and am I doing the thing that was preordained for me to do before the foundations of the world?" If the answer is a resounding no, then it's time to make some hard decisions; the kind of decisions that will cause you to analyze where you are, and where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment